New Service Request

Welcome to the Caddo Basin SUD Community! 

To establish new service with our community, we require a copy of your deed or lease agreement and present your driver's license or photo ID with all paperwork. We also require your completed, signed and notarized easement form with everyone's names from the current deed.  The Right of Way of Easement must be printed on legal size paper.  

When filling out the Bank Draft Form, you must have all signees on the account, sign the form. You will need to include a voided check with your form.  All Bank Draft Authorization forms and Bank Draft Cancellations/Change forms must be received in our office no later than the 10th of the month.

Please Note:  Any paperwork received after 1:00 pm, the meter will not be locked or unlocked until the following business day. 

You may download the forms below and fill out by hand, or stop by our office and we will be happy to provide you with them.  

Caddo Basin SUD accepts Cash, Checks, & Money Orders.  If you have any questions, please call our office or stop by during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm and we will be happy to assist you!

Relevant Documents